CHANGING THE WORLD DOESN’T HAVE TO BE DIFFICULT.
After 10 years of experience and organising over 30 Erasmus+ Program Projects, YPIDA offers a 5 day training course in Berlin for youth workers on project management within the Erasmus+ Program framework from “Concept to Reality”
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THE COURSE:
- a finalized application form that you can upload to the Erasmus+ e-form system;
- a PIC number from the ECAS system;
- in-depth coaching from experienced organizers and trainers;
- the ability to use rhetoric and storytelling techniques to write a succesful project application;
- insight into creative processes used to come up with new project ideas and ways to implement them;
- experience in methods to translate your ideas into meaningful activities for you future participants;
- experience in non hierarchical evaluation techniques
WHAT WE ASK FROM OUR APPLICANTS: ,
- an active attitude. ıf you have any skills that you like to share please contact to us beforehand;
- that you come to the project with a possible organisation name;
- your ideas on your first project;
- that you bring a loptop or tablet;
OVERVIEW OF ACTIVITIES:
The goal of the project is to speed up your passion for change into a finalized application form to execute your Erasmus+project. After the welcoming cocktail on the day of arrival, we’ll work together and under supervision of experienced coaches and trainers in workshops, group activities, simülations and coaching sessions.
The activities will be practical and oriented towards cocreation; you’ll learn how to get a PIC number, to fill in an application form, to make your own text more effective and those of others and you will work on a network that you can use after the course.
Because helping youth workers realize their dreams is important to us and we want people from all countries to be able to join, we offer this five day course for only 150,-€ this covers all activities.
We will send an invitation letter for participants outside the schengen area. For accomodation and detailed information please contact us via OFFICE@YPIDA.ORG